It takes an extraordinary person to be an entrepreneur because they wake up in the middle of the night repeatedly. These visionary individuals are unable to get that new idea out of their head. Only 50% of startups survive after the first five years. The ones that do make it require a lot of dedication, perseverance, patience, and trust. True entrepreneurs don’t focus on the risk. For them, it is all about the reward.
When most people get ready for work, the entrepreneur gets ready for a CHANGE.
We started IdeaPros with a desire to help entrepreneurs avoid mistakes, missteps, setbacks, and obstacles that often lead to the demise of their dreams. We have committed ourselves to do all the heavy lifting for your company and product until it’s ready to launch.
What is a Super Venture Partner™?
Success won’t be achieved unless you start preparing for it now. A Super Venture Partner™ – like our team here at IdeaPros – can become an invested partner in the business. By partnering with IdeaPros, we have the right processes in place to help you be successful in your new business venture. We will give you the blueprint needed to help you get where you need to be while giving you the support and direction you need in the process.
To be clear, IdeaPros is not an invention help company. We’re more like Angel Investors or Venture Capital who see a good business idea and become involved by partnering with the owner of the concept. To be precise, we are a Super Venture Partner™ who is willing to invest in entrepreneurs who have a good app, product or invention idea.
How Does the Partnership Work?
The process can be done in as little as 12 months to bring a product through our proprietary system of development. Sometimes our process can take a bit more than a year depending on the app, product or idea, and market conditions.
Once our portion of the partnership work is complete, we turn the business over to you and allow you to manage it on your terms. We hand over the keys and will continue to support you in the growth of the business. Keep in mind that we also help in finding manufacturers, in getting licensing and everything in between, regardless of how much or how little you’ve done on your own.
Sadly, we’ve seen many business people put 5 years or more and a lot of elbow grease to get to market. With our help, you can reduce this down to 1-2 years.
What Characteristics Do You Need to Succeed?
- A Positive Attitude – All successful business owners must have the ability to see the positive in situations
- A Coachable, Open Mind – If you aren’t able to take constructive criticism from someone with the experience of building and selling million dollar businesses, then you are going to have a hard time achieving success. We also recommend getting ahead of the education curve so you’ll be better equipped when you run a business.
- An Undying Drive – Seeing the product through must be your priority. If you can’t invest time into yourself and your business then no one will want to invest in helping you get it to market.
Do You Need to Have an Education?
Being a successful business owner isn’t dependent on what college or school you went to or even what degrees you may hold – although education is always good. Some of the business skills you’ll need to develop are:
- Internet selling
- The magic of Amazon
- Working with affiliates and influencers
- White label solutions
- Marketing strategies
- And, attracting a large and loyal following
This is Why We Are Called a Super Venture Partner™
We know most business owners and entrepreneurs fail because they don’t know what they need. Do you know all the answers and how to execute a product launch? We do and this article will help you jumpstart your preparation and ensure that you and your partner, IdeaPros, will have a happy and prosperous future together. As much as you are counting on us when we begin, we’ll be counting on you when you take over to make a success out of all the expert work we’ll be doing for you until the handoff.
What we found working with many product and app launches is that business owners that excel have common traits. Therefore, developing these traits will help you get your product to succeed in the market while keeping you motivated and inspired.
The Common Traits of Real Entrepreneurs
With practice, focus, desire, willpower, and action you can grow these traits to become your own predominant habits.
- Creative – You are not satisfied with the status quo. You think outside the box and look for opportunities to come up with innovative solutions.
- Passionate and Motivated – To be successful, you must be confident in yourself and in your partner. Passionate people are proactive and never quit. Steve Jobs said, “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” Try your best to learn everything you can. Be willing to learn more and BE more. By the time we are near the point of handing the business to you, we want you to be able to teach us a thing or two because we at IdeaPros are always deepening our growth, education, and learning too.
- Optimistic and Future-oriented – Challenges aren’t problems to you, they are opportunities to reach even higher and are the building blocks to becoming more proficient and practiced. Because your focus is on the future, you can be very goal-oriented and focus on what it will take to achieve your goals.
- Adventurous – Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg said, “In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.” Well, you’ve taken that risk. You’ve bet on yourself and on IdeaPros as your partner. Now is the time to prepare, plan, and calculate how you will be ready to make decisions. We have a lot riding on the partnerships we’ve made in people like you and their ideas. As much as you are counting on us, we are counting on you to artfully and passionately carry the torch.
Contrary to What We May Believe…
Entrepreneurs are not born entrepreneurs. Most successful entrepreneurs are taught how to succeed by people that have succeeded in the past and they:
- Have a good idea
- Strive to know “how” and improve on that once they learn
- Set goals and reach them
- Embrace opportunities to learn and improve
In essence, they succeed or fail by the support or lack of support they get. At IdeaPros, we partner with Entrepreneurs and Business Owners at any stage. Download our free Startup Checklist or Apply For a Partnership and we will send you a complimentary Startup Checklist while we review your idea.
Everything you share with us is 100% Secure and Confidential
IdeaPros partners with entrepreneurs to create world-changing companies by creating products that customers really want. Their team of veteran business executives uses an evidence-based approach to allow ideas to adapt to what customers really want. This, ultimately, will grow into a marketable product.
IdeaPros is a Super Venture Partner™ who has the resources, experience, and tools to help you succeed at this step or any step in the entrepreneurial journey.
We partner with entrepreneurs at any stage and who are ready to invest in their idea.